zondag 15 september 2013

a 'Master of Arts in Creative Design for Digital Cultures Graduate' post


It has been a long time since I have posted again... well I have a good excuse for that, next to my Bachelor of Arts and Technology I also graduated in Master of Arts in Creative Design for Digital Cultures. It was a long road full of  uncertainty and hard work. More like an emotional rollercoaster I guess...

A lot happened and a lot changed. intentionally I wanted to create a trailer for a shortfilm, but you know... things don't quite happen as you want them too but you find a way to work around them. Still the main goal remained and was achieved.

I created my first artbook, and I'm proud to present you: the Art and Making of 15 Second Zombie.
An artbook full with the art I created for the IP 15 Second Zombie. instead of an animation, a game will be released in the end of this year.

For now I will post some color scripts that I have made for 15 Second Zombie, these where based on my Master research findings. And a picture of the Artbook of course :)

Next post I will go further into my Master research I did. 'how to evoke an emotion through an illustration'.







 
The Artbook
 
acrylic paintings based on the Color script sketches.
the cover of the Artbook

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen